Saturday, March 22, 2008

Don't stand so close to me...

Hello friends...

Just a brief note to apologise for the lack of posts appearing on the site recently. The reason for this has been a particularly bad spell of illness I've endured since last Tuesday. For the vast majority of the time I've been confined to bed, sneezing, coughing and generally feeling (as my Mum always says) like 'death warmed up'.

Anyway, I'm pleased to report that today's the first day in nearly a week that I've been capable of doing anything more than just staring at my computer screen, so all being well you should start seeing some new stuff to read over the next few days.

Once again, apologies for the lack of new posts. Normal service will resume shortly...

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hope you feel better soon, Chris!

Anonymous said...

All the best Chris!

P Shaw said...

Get better soon Chris and btw I haven't actually noticed a slip in posts.

Chris O said...

Thanks very much guys. I really appreciate your kind words. :)

Anonymous said...

hope you feel better soon

Anonymous said...

Hayaku genki ni natte kudasai!

TT

We Love SPAOTP!

  © Blogger template Psi by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP