Wednesday, August 15, 2007

Caption Competition #3

A brief respite now from the Premier League and all its flim-flam. It's time to indulge in another Caption Competition and today's picture is sent to us by Frank Rooney who gives us this curious vignette from the recent friendly match between Manchester City and Valencia...



I'm sure there are many things racing through your mind at the moment, and if that's the case, why not share them with us by leaving a comment? Tell us what you think's going on in this picture and make someone smile.

A big thank you to Frank for sending us the above picture and if you'd like to do the same, email it to us at captioncompetition[at]spaotp[dot]com. We'll try our best to use it in a future Caption Competition. And now, get those thinking caps on - we want to see those captions!

10 comments:

Smart said...

LOL! Nice choice of picture, Frank!

Okay, my caption

"Does my bum look big in this?"

Chris (B Squad) said...

"I told you, 'No cookies before supper!'"

Chris O said...

"I said don't sprint until the gun goes off..."

Chris O said...

"So you're saying your dog did this, but there was a lamppost nearby?"

Smart said...

"You're doing it wrong. You're suppposed to throw your arms up in the air then roll around a bit, you know, like Ronaldo or Drogba."

Smart said...

"OH MY GOD!! That Manchester City kit is REPULSIVE!!!"

Anonymous said...

"Now I remember when I left my bike"

Anonymous said...

Football players should NEVER attempt to enter a wheelbarrow race!

Anonymous said...

"Take it like a man"

Anonymous said...

You're out! I didn't say 'Simon says'.

We Love SPAOTP!

  © Blogger template Psi by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP