Monday, November 13, 2006

Local Newspaper Headlines (Part 2)

Written by Kedge

As an occasional series, here is my second offering of headlines from the local newspapers.

My local rag, the Evening Echo, landed on my doorstep tonight and the back page headline grabbed my attention.

How did they know, I asked myself? Who's been talking to the press? Will I have hoards of screaming women chasing me up the road, wanting my autograph, locks of my hair, and pieces of my clothing?

The headline read :

Kev can't wait for Spurs tie
By Chris Phillips

The reality returned as I read on. It was about Southend United's captain, Kevin Maher, looking forward to a return to White Hart Lane.

Ah, the fickle finger of fate, eh?! For a fleeting moment, I was nearly famous...

1 comment:

Smart said...

Kedge, as far as we are concerned, you are famous...

We Love SPAOTP!

  © Blogger template Psi by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP